A graduate of the Higher School of Fine Arts,
Studied the archeological findings of
protohumans in Petralona to create reconstuctions of prehistoric
humans for the Anthropological Museum of Petralona - Chalkidiki.
The results of this work were presented at the 1st Panhellenic
Conference of Anthropology, where she received the specialist
title of Anthropologist - Sculptress.
While teaching in State Secondary Education,
she receives an award by the Organisation of Didactive Books
(O.E.D.B.) for her written work in the book 'The teaching of
Aggelika has been awarded and commisioned to produce pieces of
work for public spaces:
- 'Communication' Municipality of Athens, Mesogeion Ave.
- The monument 'National Resistance', Prefect of Veotia,
- The monument 'Unforgotten Countries', Prefect of New Moudania,
- 'Esidus', Prefect of Thebes, Askri.
In 1991 the
Prefecture of Rome awarded her with the Nationale Premio 'Arte et
sport' for her contribution to Art. She creates medals for
international meetings including the 1982 Paneuropean Track
Games, and the 1994 Meeting of the Member Countries of the EU in
Corfu. During the same period she designs and produces industrial
objects and sponsored awards for a variety of clients.
Since 1975, Aggelika
has been presenting her work through personal exhibitions and as
a participant in many panhellenic and international exhibitions
organised by private art galleries, the Greek Ministry of
Culture, the National Gallery of Greece, the French Embassy, the
Skyronian Museum, various municipalities and prefectures of
Greece and the Unesco for the Dodecanese.
As a representative of Greece, Aggelika has exhibited her work
- 'Connecting worlds' sculpture exhibition organised by the
European Union, Washington, USA 2001.
- National Book Show 'Greece the country in honor',
- The 4th Trienale of Sculpture, Paris,France 1994.